Monday, June 4, 2012

Turner Falls

Cool old building in Davis.

Old Davis water tower...just for my friend Mitch!

Turner Falls. Not too bad for an Oklahoma waterfall!

One of the many caves waiting to be explored.

Loved the perspective...kind of a through the looking glass view point.

Yeah, I know, it's just grass (probably weeds!) but I really like the close ups!

 Pretty wild flowers.

 Weird little flower!

 Loved the unusual blur of the background on this one!

 Yes, cactus...in Oklahoma!

This is the lower part of the castle...thought I was going to go back and get more pics but it wasn't meant to be on this trip. Maybe another time!

And last but not least...The owners of this build are pretty serious about that "no trespassing" sign! Not sure what the building was used for and I'm guessing I won't be finding out any time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment