Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tulsa Color Run 2012

I had read lots about the Color Run (thank you Google) and thought it sounded like a lot of fun. I mean, I like running and I like color so heck yeah, count me in! I convinced some of the girls from my zumba class to join me for the "happiest 5K on the planet" and the rest is history! It was a great and colorful day and I'm looking forward to the next one!! 
There were over 10,000 people waiting patiently to start the run...and it was about 90 already! 

Half of the team...looking oh, so clean before the start! 

...And after, team Color Me Zumba sporting as much color as we could! 

Getting ready for the "color explosion"... (everyone throws their color up in the air, sharing the love with thousands of new friends!)

Looking pretty cool so far! 

Loving the bystander who walked through my shot!  

 
Pretty!

Yep, pretty!  

...still going 

....and going! It was a fantastic, color-filled day!!

If you love to run (or maybe just walk) and love color this is definitely an event worth checking out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment