Monday, July 9, 2012

Naturals Game & Fireworks

Had a lot of fun practicing my sports photography recently during a fun (albeit hot!) trip to the Arvest Ballpark with my sister and nephew. I freely admit being a bit of a sports junkie and I LOVE fireworks so this was definitely a win-win for me!

The Arkansas Naturals mascot, Strike, waiting on the first pitch to be throw...Play ball! 

Batter up!

Strike greeting his fans! I can't imagine how hot that costume is but he spent the entire game meeting and greeting as many kids as possible. Great team promotion!

This is the grounds crew who always stops at 2nd base and performs a dance number. They are pretty funny! 

The grounds crew is still dancing...but at least the dog was helping out the 1 guy still working.

Strike was putting the whammy on the opposing team...it didn't work.






I like the continuous shooting option for sports! Scrolling through them is almost like watching a really old movie. 


Finally got a runner to 3rd! Unfortunately he didn't make it any further...Naturals lost 3-0.

Love the fireworks show! 











I thought this one looked like a palm tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment